What is a “Certified Sale-Ready Home”?
A Certified Sale-Ready Home is a home that has passed a multi-point inspection, qualifies for Premium & often Discounted Home Owners Insurance, qualifies for a Conventional or Government Loan & Comes with a 1 Year Warranty.
Why would I want to “Certify My Home“?
What are the Advantages?
You are interested in Selling your home and want TOP dollar when you sell.
You want to “Streamline” the selling process of your home so that you can better predict the outcome.
Piece of Mind knowing your home is safe and secure.
What is the “Certification Process”?
- Give us information about your home.
- Choose a realtor you would like to work with & schedule an Appointment
- Your Realtor will give you a Market Report. Value and make selling suggestions.
- Establish a Suggested List Price / Sign Listing Certified Agreement.
- Your agent will Schedule a Certified Home Inspection for you, and get you the report.
- Schedule necessary repairs to be completed. Your agent can help you coordinate with the proper licensed technicians.
- Your Agent will have Professional Photos taken of your home for marketing.
- Your home is “Certified and Sale-Ready”. We will provide you with the report. Your house is Ready to sell.
- Get More Money for you Home
- Home is “Certified & Sale Ready” Meaning it has passed a detailed Inspection checklist
- Home qualifies for coverage by multiple A Rated insurance carriers
- Home qualifies for a Government or Conventional Loan
- Any and all necessary repairs have been fixed