Why use “The Sale-Ready Certified Home Selling System“?
- Get more for your home! Sell on average 5.3% more and sell your home in less time, Guaranteed!.
- Helps you hold closer to your asking price.
- Avoid fallen contracts & post contract negotiating later for unforeseen issues/repairs—Home is “Certified & Sale Ready“. Meaning it has passed a detailed inspection checklist.
- Home qualifies for coverage by multiple A-rated insurance carriers.
- Home qualifies for a Government or Conventional loan.
Make your home “Certified & Sale Ready“
Avoid Fallen Contracts & Post Negotiations Later for Unforeseen Issues/Repairs
What will my initial “Investment” be to get Certified?
Based on the Size of the home, Home Certification Costs range between $850-1,500 representing less then 1/2 of 1 percent of your home’s Value.
This is Money well spent and will help increase the value of your home, especially when it comes time to resell it.
Most people that Certify their home do so for resale. If/When you are ready to list your home “For Sale” not only are we the best in the business, but our real estate brokerage services are extremely competitive. We will give you up to $800 in credit towards your Certification cost, when you list your home with one of our “Certified Realtors“.
So what do you have to lose? Get More Money with Less Hassle. Guaranteed!
Plus, we also provide these value added services FREE.
- Professional Photographs
- Professional Property Flyers
- Staging Services if needed
- 10 Tips on maximizing your sales price
- Property Evaluation Report
- Your property advertised on over 34 of the Top real estate websites
Selling a home? Click to learn of your advantages by having your home Certified before selling it.
Buying A Home?
Looking for a home? Make sure its a Certified home before wasting valuable time shopping around.
Realtors are the backbones to sellers and buyers. Realtors know having a home Certified first is a must.