A Certified Sale-Ready Home has gone through a Multi-Point Inspection to ensure safety of the property, the mechanical components are in good working order and a pest/termite inspection. These items are
A “Four Point Inspection” focuses only on four main areas of interest in a home
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
- Electrical wiring and panels
- Plumbing connections and fixtures
Wind Mitigation Report
- In Florida & Properties along the Coast, we include this inspection. This helps a homeowner save money on their homeowners insurance.
- A Wood Destroying Organism (WDO) Inspection Report is a written report of an inspection on a home for visible and accessible evidence of an infestation or damage by wood destroying organisms. Usually this means subterranean or dry wood termites, but will also cover wood destroying beetles and wood destroying fungi.
Visual Property Inspection
- This report will also flag items such as cracks in your walls (interior & exterior), ensure there are no cracked glass windows or doors, & there are screens in all the window openings.
- Once these reports are issued, and the property owner has these items replaced or repaired and the home warranty is bound to the property a “Certification” on the home can be issued.
- We handle everything from ordering the inspection, to arranging the repairs. We see the whole process through it’s completion.
What will my initial “Investment” be to get Certified?
Based on the Size of the home, Home Certification Costs range between $850-1,500 representing less then 1/2 of 1 percent of your home’s Value.
This is Money well spent and will help increase the value of your home, especially when it comes time to resell it.
Most people that Certify their home do so for resale. If/When you are ready to list your home “For Sale” not only are we the best in the business, but our real estate brokerage services are extremely competitive. We will give you up to $800 in credit towards your Certification cost, when you list your home with one of our “Certified Realtors“.
So what do you have to lose? Get More Money with Less Hassle. Guaranteed!
Plus, we also provide these value added services FREE.
- Professional Photographs
- Professional Property Flyers
- Staging Services if needed
- 10 Tips on maximizing your sales price
- Property Evaluation Report
- Your property advertised on over 34 of the Top real estate websites